I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
if you want a nice body, go get it. if you want to become a lawyer, study your ass off. if you want nice hair, pick a style and get it done. stop being afraid and motivate yourself. find yourself. find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you.
CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW IN THE FIRST ONE THEY’RE HOLDING HANDS TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION BUT IN THE SECOND ONE THEY’RE HOLDING HANDS FOR EACH OTHER
This crotch is on fiiiiiiiiireeeeee
how do boys look good without makeup
Because society hasn’t told boys they look bad without it
what do you call an apology written in dots and dashes
We salute your courage and your sacrifice and we wish you Happy Hunger Games!
“The bird, the pin, the song, the berries, the watch, the cracker, the dress that burst into flames. I am the mockingjay. The one that survived despite the Capitol’s plans. The symbol of the rebellion.”